Mr. Jonathan Miles
No. of employees:
· Ecovert is an established municipal environmental services business with contracts in England and Wales. These contracts include waste management, operation of civic amenity sites, street cleaning and other related services
· There are currently 9 key municipal contracts (App. A) which are core to future growth. The contracts were all awarded for periods of 5 years or more and the largest (Surrey Heath) was awarded for 8 years from February 2001 with a potential extension for a further 8 years.
· Many of these contracts are capable of being extended under partnership arrangements that are in place following the adoption of Best Value,
· The company has a regional management structure with an experienced management team.
· Our focus will initially be on introducing efficiencies and new systems into the existing business before looking for growth from existing operating locations,
· Subsequent growth will come via tendering for new municipal contracts for which the company has a good reputation and from adding commercial waste collection to the existing depots. This is an area in which we have considerable experience. We are already involved in tendering 3 new contracts in conjunction with Ecovert prior to completion.