Attached is the September 2003 edition of the Bulletin.
TAG members will be receiving a copy by post in due course.
Click here to see the full document
BULLETIN 46 CONTENTS.
1. Guidance On Making A Good Partner
2. Land Condition Records
3. Construction Industry Cascade 1 August
4. Fire White Paper – Our Fire And Rescue Service
5. Don’t Let Your Car Parking Facilities Disable You
6. Support Grows For ODPM Report Better Streets, Better Places
7. A New E-Mail Forum For Professionals On The Leading Edge Of Street Design And Management
8. The Following Briefing Sheets From ICE Form A Part Of This Latest Initiative
1 – Managing Our Roads
2- Better Streets, Better Places
3 – DFT Discussion Document on walking July 2003
9. Coastal Defence Briefing Sheet
10. Its Assist Newswire 28/08/2003
11. The Carmens Environmental Award
12. Freight Transport Association Notes
13. CIRIA Notes
14. Info 4lg Selected Items
15. Dti R & I Bulletin
16. Bulletin Appendix
This response to the consultation on a draft Framework for SUDS in England and Wales was submitted on behalf of TAG by Tony Brummell of Cherwell District Council